- 18.09.2014 / Trade News /HAI 2014: Herausforderung Pulmonale Hypertonie – Therapeutische Optionen durch inhalatives NO (INOmax®)
- Die schwere und häufig lebensbedrohliche pulmonale Hypertonie stellt die Medizin vor große Herausforderungen.
- 17.09.2014 / Trade News /REMEO® – Das erfolgreiche Konzept für beatmete Patienten ab 2015 auch in Regensburg
Im Juli nächsten Jahres wird das REMEO® Center Regensburg in einem Bereich des Rotkreuzheims in der Rilkestraße in Regensburg eröffnet und schließt damit eine Versorgungslücke für die Beatmungspflege in der Region.
- 15.09.2014 / Corporate News /Linde listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
- Linde AG has again been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index (DJSI).
- 13.09.2014 / Trade News /7. Symposium Lunge – COPD und Lungenemphysem
- Unter dem Motto „Chronische Atemwegserkrankungen – Neue Erkenntnisse und Behandlungsmöglichkeiten“ fand im siebten Jahr in Folge das Symposium-Lunge der COPD-Deutschland e.V. in Hattingen statt.
- 11.09.2014 / Corporate News /Linde awarded engineering contract for LNG plant in Canada
Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to provide engineering and procurement services for a 2.1 million tonnes per annum (MTPA) natural gas liquefaction plant for Woodfibre LNG Limited, a subsidiary of energy resources development company Pacific Oil & Gas (PO&G).
- 08.09.2014 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
- Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 14.08.2014 / Trade News /Linde and Solidia Technologies work together to industrialize technology that considerably reduces CO2 footprint and production costs of pre-cast concrete
The U.S. start-up Solidia Technologies® has signed a partnership agreement with The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, to industrialize an innovative technology that could reduce the environmental footprint of pre-cast concrete while reducing production costs and improving the performance of building materials.
- 05.08.2014 / Trade News /Linde to build two additional retail hydrogen fueling stations in northern California
The California Energy Commissionen (CEC) awarded USD 4.3 million to Linde North America to construct retail hydrogen fueling stations at Oakland International Airport and San Ramon, California.
- 05.08.2014 / Trade News /Der Frische auf der Spur
Linde hat sein Lebensmittelgase-Sortiment um BIOGON® H erweitert. Der Wasserstoff in Lebensmittelqualität wird eingesetzt, um Verpackungen unter Schutzgasatmosphäre auf ihre Unversehrtheit zu prüfen.
- 29.07.2014 / Corporate News /January to June 2014: Linde proves its stability despite unfavourable exchange rate effects
In the first half of 2014, the technology company The Linde Group generated virtually the same amount of revenue as in the first half of 2013. Group operating profit was not quite as high as in the prior-year period.
- 14.07.2014 / Trade News /Linde starts small-series production for hydrogen fuelling stations
Technology company The Linde Group continues to advance the introduction of hydrogen as a fuel: Today the company officially opened the world’s first small-series production facility for hydrogen fuelling stations in Vienna.
- 04.07.2014 / Trade News /Innovative Technik: Entwicklung zur CO2-Abtrennung am Kraftwerk Niederaußem geht in die nächste Runde
- Das gemeinsame Forschungsprogramm zur CO2-Wäsche von BASF, Linde und RWE Power am Kraftwerksstandort Niederaußem geht in die nächste Etappe: Für mindestens zwei weitere Jahre sollen an der Pilotanlage im Innovationszentrum Kohle neue Waschmittel und hochmoderne Messtechniken für die Optimierung des Abtrennprozesses von Kohlendioxid (CO2) aus dem Kraftwerksrauchgas erprobt werden.
- 01.07.2014 / Trade News /Linde launches global initiative to improve safe handling of acetylene gas
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its worldwide safety programme to improve the safe storage and transportation of acetylene cylinders by customers.
- 27.06.2014 / Trade News /Bechtel-Linde consortium to build large-scale ethylene plant at Baytown complex
Bechtel and Linde have been awarded a contract to design and build an ethylene plant in Texas for ExxonMobil. The plant will be built just east of Houston at the ExxonMobil Baytown Complex, one of the largest and most technologically advanced petroleum and petrochemical complexes in the world.
- 16.06.2014 / Trade News /Linde subsidiary CRYO AB will build LNG fuel gas system for high-tech Finnish icebreaker
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract by Arctech Helsinki Shipyard of Finland to build a liquefied natural gas (LNG) fuel gas system for a new icebreaker for the Finnish Transport Agency.
- 03.06.2014 / Trade News /Linde and BASF intend to jointly develop on-purpose butadiene technology
The Linde Group and BASF SE intend to cooperate in developing and licensing processes for the on-purpose production of linear butenes and butadiene.
- 02.06.2014 / Trade News /Siluria Technologies and Linde announce ethylene technology partnership
Siluria Technologies, a pioneer in the commercial production of fuels and chemicals made from clean and abundant natural gas, and The Linde Group, a world-leading gases and engineering company, announced today that they have entered into a collaboration agreement.
- 23.05.2014 / Corporate News /Go ahead for the energy turnaround in Germany: Secretary of State Reiche opens hydrogen station at Berlin-Schönefeld
The Parliamentary Secretary of State to the Federal Transport Minister, Katherina Reiche, refuelled a fuel cell vehicle for the first time at the “Green Hydrogen Hub” (H2BER) of the TOTAL multi-energy fuelling station at Berlin-Schönefeld.
- 15.05.2014 / Corporate News /Minister Gabriel sees Energiepark Mainz as an important building block of Germany’s energy turnaround
Today, Germany’s Minister of Economics and Technology, Sigmar Gabriel, together with representatives of power utility Stadtwerke Mainz AG, Siemens AG, The Linde Group and RheinMain University of Applied Sciences, gave the starting signal for the construction of the Energiepark Mainz.
- 06.05.2014 / Corporate News /January to March 2014: Linde achieves a slight increase in revenue – growth slowed by exchange rate effects
The technology company The Linde Group achieved a slight increase in Group revenue in the first quarter of 2014 when compared with the first quarter of 2013.
- 28.04.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to build a new hydrogen production unit for Neste Oil
The technology company The Linde Group and Finnish refining company Neste Oil have agreed on a long-term on-site hydrogen supply contract.
- 04.04.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to demonstrate its leading role in clean fuels at HANNOVER MESSE trade show
Technology company The Linde Group will be presenting the latest advances in eco-friendly energy carriers at HANNOVER MESSE 2014. It will be focusing in particular on hydrogen and liquefied natural gas (LNG).
- 31.03.2014 / Trade News /Linde awarded Enterprise Framework Agreement by Shell to build ethane cracking units
The technology company The Linde Group announced today that it has entered into an Enterprise Framework Agreement (EFA) with Shell Global Solutions International B. V. to build ethane cracking units on a global basis. The EFA is for ten years, with an option to be extended.
- 25.03.2014 / Trade News /Linde nimmt neue LNG-Tankstation in Bristol (UK) in Betrieb
Der Technologiekonzern The Linde Group hat für Asda Logistic Services (ALS) eine neue Tankstation für Flüssigerdgas (liquefied natural gas – LNG) errichtet, die heute ihren Betrieb aufgenommen hat.
- 17.03.2014 / Corporate News /Linde increases revenue and earnings again and raises its dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to give a steady business performance in the 2013 financial year, again achieving increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 05.03.2014 / Trade News /20 Jahre professionelle Versorgung – Gasförmige Arzneimittel und Therapiekonzepte von Linde Healthcare
1994, also vor genau 20 Jahren, startete Linde damit, Gase für die Medizin nach den strengen Richtlinien für Arzneimittel zum Wohl und zur Sicherheit der Patienten zu entwickeln.
- 24.02.2014 / Trade News /Alles Gute kommt von unten
Zur exakten Temperierung von Mischprozessen in der Chemie- und Lebensmitteltechnik kann die kryogene Kühlung mit flüssigem Stickstoff (N2) oder flüssigem Kohlendioxid (CO2) sinnvoll sein.
- 11.02.2014 / Corporate News /Linde to deliver two hydrogen plants to Russia
- Technology company The Linde Group has recently signed an engineering and procurement contract for two hydrogen plants in Nizhnekamsk, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation.
- 10.02.2014 / Trade News /Linde supplies next generation specialty gas cylinders for use on International Space Station
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that Danish Aerospace Company (DAC) has selected Linde’s ECOCYL® specialty gas cylinders to calibrate important respiratory measurement equipment onboard the International Space Station (ISS). Both measurement equipment and cylinders are scheduled for launch on a European Ariane-5 rocket in South America during summer 2014.
- 04.02.2014 / Trade News /Linde becomes global partner of Shell Eco-marathon
The technology company The Linde Group will intensify its involvement in the Shell Eco-marathon, becoming a "Global Paddock Partner" for this year's event. Shell Eco-marathon is one of the world's most challenging student innovation competitions and takes place annually in Europe, America and Asia.
- 27.01.2014 / Trade News /Bomin Linde LNG and AG EMS conclude first contract in Germany for the delivery of liquefied natural gas as marine fuel
The shipping company Aktien-Gesellschaft EMS (AG EMS) and Bomin Linde LNG have signed the first contract for the delivery of liquefied natural gas (LNG) in Germany.
- 11.12.2013 / Trade News /Partners green light "Energiepark Mainz"
The Energiepark Mainz, planned for the Hechtsheim district of the city of Mainz, can go ahead, with construction set to start in the spring of 2014. This has today been confirmed by Siemens, the Linde Group, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and Stadtwerke Mainz at a joint meeting in Mainz which saw the appropriate agreements concluded.
- 10.12.2013 / Trade News /Capture Power welcomes FEED contract award
Capture Power Limited, the consortium of Alstom, Drax and BOC, today welcomed the UK Government’s announcement that it has been awarded a Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) contract for its planned, state-of-the-art carbon capture and storage (CCS) demonstration project – the White Rose CCS Project.
- 25.11.2013 / Trade News /Linde enables zero refrigeration emissions for Marks & Spencer and Starbucks store deliveries
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it is running the first fleet of six eco-friendly FROSTCRUISE® vehicles in Europe, via its subsidiary supply chain company, Gist, for daily delivery routes to Marks & Spencer and Starbucks retail stores.
- 21.11.2013 / Trade News /LNG to be available in Hamburg and Bremerhaven by 2015: Bomin Linde LNG starts the implementation process for both terminals
- After finalizing project preparations, Bomin Linde LNG has now decided to initiate the implementation process for both facilities in Hamburg and Bremerhaven. Subject to approval from the authorities, Germany’s first LNG bunkering terminals will be operational in 2015.
- 20.11.2013 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare at MEDICA: Launch of LIV® IQ cylinder sets a benchmark for mobile oxygen therapy
- Today Linde Healthcare, a global business unit of The Linde Group, presents LIV® IQ, the intelligent generation of oxygen cylinders with integrated pressure regulators, to a broad audience of healthcare professionals at the MEDICA in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- 29.10.2013 / Corporate News /January to September 2013: Linde gives a steady business performance
In the third quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group continued to give a relatively steady business performance, achieving significant growth in Group revenue and Group operating profit in the nine months ended 30 September 2013.
- 30.09.2013 / Corporate News /Leading industrial companies agree on an action plan for the construction of a hydrogen refuelling network in Germany
The six partners in the "H2 Mobility" initiative - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and Total – have set up upon a specific action plan for the construction of a nationwide hydrogen refuelling network for fuel cell-powered electric vehicles.
- 27.09.2013 / Corporate News /Dr Wolfgang Büchele to become new CEO of Linde AG
The Supervisory Board of Linde AG, in its meeting today, has appointed Dr Wolfgang Büchele (54) as member of the Executive Board effective 1 May 2014 and designated CEO.